Some of you guys probably followed along with my trip via Instagram and my insane amount of stories ;), but MAN! What an awesome weekend! Brit+Co did such a great job this year with putting together this conference. There were so many amazing speakers and inspirational talks. I had such an incredible time. The amount of color and crazy, decked out booths with every opportunity to take a selfie was just crazy. Overstimulating and wayyy too many things to recount for sure, so check out my highlights from the weekend below!
- Being in San Francisco is the best, I absolutely LOVE that city - the energy, the architecture and charm. It's simply gorgeous!
- Hearing Brené Brown speak. That woman is so wise and inspirational.
- Meeting some of my followers in person (you guys rule!) - thanks for coming up and saying HI!
- Teaching two watercolor classes to rooms full of 200+ people at a time (WOW!) - that was a wild ride!
- Seeing the level of energy with a room full of 2,000+ creative and powerful women, ready to take on business and life...that was awesome!
Below are some photos I found stalking the #remake2016 hashtag. Thank you to everyone that come out to my workshops!